Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xango-Analysis
04-25-2017, 04:27 AM
Big Grin Xango-Analysis
This is my favorite element of the XanGo phenomenon.

You see as a PhD in Clinical Biochemistry, I refuse to accept merchandise without the analysis to back them up. This witty official website paper has oodles of disturbing aids for the meaning behind this idea. I mean real tough core scientific studies and not some wishy washy test that has no relevance to the human condition. The XanGo mangosteen xanthones research is in depth and studied by PhD's, MD's and other individuals from around the planet.

But, do not take my word for it. Be taught more about site by going to our thought-provoking URL. Read the summaries of just a few XanGo mangosteen xanthones research articles beneath. You be the judge.

Xanthones Research from About the Globe Demonstrate the Potent Antioxidant Power of the Mangosteen Fruit in XanGo!

I've reviewed these selections of mangosteen xanthones research articles for you and condensed the major conclusions in simple to read format without a lot technical jargon, but maintaining the integrity of the health-related findings intact.

Bear in mind this is just a sampling of xanthones analysis. In case you claim to identify further on On the web Writing - Is That An Ideal Title? : Ruchi IT, we recommend many online libraries you can investigate. Natives of Asia utilized the mangosteen fruit for hundreds of years to heal a selection of medical sicknesses and ailments. They had no clue of the nature of the active components in their concoctions of this miraculous fruit.

Now, with the in depth mangosteen xanthones investigation carried out worldwide, we now know why these poultices and potions have been so efficient in treating so many health-related sicknesses and ailments and endured the test of centuries.

Narace D. Seudeal, Ph.D.

1) Antiproliferation, antioxidation and induction of apoptosis by Garcinia mangostana (mangosteen) on SKBR3 human breast cancer cell line. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jan90(1):161-six. Moongkarndi P, Kosem N, Kaslungka S, Luanratana O, Pongpan N, Neungton N.Division of Microbiology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University, Sri Ayudthaya Road, Rajdhevee, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. pypmk@mahidol.ac.th

These investigators identified that an extract from the pericarp of the mangosteen fruit (key element in XanGo) inhibited the development of breast cancer cells. They also showed that the extract had potent antioxidant and cancer cell death properties. They concluded that the extract from the pericarp of the mangosteen fruit has potential for chemoprevention.

two) Induction of apoptosis by xanthones from mangosteen in human leukemia cell lines. Matsumoto K, Akao Y, Kobayashi E, Ohguchi K, Ito T, Tanaka T, Iinuma M, Nozawa Y. Gifu International Institute of Biotechnology, 1-1 Naka-Fudogaoka, Kakamigahara, Japan..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply